The TAC Cup Coach is the head coach of the talented youth player programs in each of AFL Victoria’s development regions. The coach’s primary responsibility is the coaching of the region’s TAC Cup team.
The Development Manager is primarily responsible for supporting participation pathways and development programs. The role will have a coach education focus, and will look to ensure Australian Football continues to grow and maintains a strong community connection.
Key responsibilities will include:
- TAC Club Coach
- School Football
- Coach Education
- Fan Development
We seek a self motivated individual with:
- Level II coach accreditation within 12 months of appointment and commencement of Level III accreditation within 24 months of appointment
- Exposure to talent player programs, e.g. as a player in the AFL, as a coach at the TAC Cup, VFL, or community inter league programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and communicate sequential training and game plans
- Demonstrated ability to identify and nurture youth talent
- Experience in the delivery of football development programs
Applications Close: Thursday, 8 October